- "SG Oligo" refers to a real-time PCR assay kit with protocols provided by Company to users through this Website.
- "Service" refers to general services Company offers relating to custom research solutions, including custom laboratory products and/or custom laboratory services through this Website to users.
Collection and Use of Personal Data
- If a user creates an account, orders SG Oligo, or otherwise sends us data via Website, a user actively submits and Company collects information that pertains to a user, including a user’s name, organization, address, email address, phone number or images, by which the individual in question can be identified (defined as "Personal Data"). A user may also actively submit information specific to user’s interaction with this Website, such as shipping information to use the Service.
- Company may also collect information during user’s use and navigation of this Website, such as the URL of the site a user came from, the browser software a user uses, a user’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, IP ports, date/time of access, data transferred, pages visited, amount of time a user spends on this Website, information about transactions conducted on this Website, and other "clickstream" data.
- Company also uses "cookies" to enhance and customize a user’s experience of this Website. A cookie is a small text file that may be stored on a user’s computer or device used to access this Website. A user may set a user’s browser software to reject cookies, but doing so may prevent Company from offering conveniences or features on the Website. If a user does not know what cookies are, or how to control or delete them, Company recommends the user visit www.aboutcookies.org for further guidance.
- Company may also use information passively submitted by a user to personalize features and user’s experience of the Website, and otherwise to generally improve the content, design, and navigation of the Website. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, the Company may combine the various types of data or information that Company collects through this Website. Company may conduct marketing analysis and similar research to assist Company in making business decisions. Such analysis and research activities may be conducted through third party services, using anonymous data and aggregate statistics generated by Company’s collection of information.
From time to time and in compliance with applicable law requirements (e.g. based upon a user’s prior consent if required under the law applicable), Company may use contact information that a user has provided to send the user information regarding SG Oligo and Service, as well as other information that Company thinks may be useful to the user. If a user does not wish to receive marketing information from Company, the user may opt out by declining marketing information when registering or at other information collection points on the Website or by following opt out instructions included in such communications.
Retention and Access.
- Company may store Personal Data as long as permitted by applicable laws and regulations.
- A users or their legal representatives, as main agents of the Personal Data, may exercise the following options regarding the collection, use and sharing of personal information by the Company
- Exercise right to access to Personal Data;
- Make corrections or deletion;
- Make temporary suspension of treatment of Personal Data; or
- Request the withdrawal of their consent provided before
- If, in order to exercise the above options, an user uses a relevant menu on the Website or contact the Company by using representative telephone or sending a document or emails, or using telephone to the responsible department (or person in charge of management of Personal Data), the Company will take measures without delay: provided that the Company may reject the request of the user only to the extent that there exists either proper causes as prescribed in the laws or equivalent cause.
Restrictions on Sharing and Transferring of Personal Data
Questions and Comments